Wednesday, November 21, 2007

That time of the month...

Today at work my boss informed me that the office smelled like shit. Apparently he did not appreciate my post binge drinking methane release... I thought it was fabulous just like the roma you get from a fine wine. The old guy with a cold didn't notice, so how bad could it have been?


Bossman says I need to eat more vegetables. That time of the month I guess...

Vegetables are evil to me. I eat so few of them that my body becomes angry with me when I do. Meat and beer is my fuel. I think I have actually gotten to the point where my body has stopped creating the necessary enzymes to break down the fibrous food group. Now when I eat the bottom of the food pyramid my stomach starts to gurgle ( which is never a good sign) and 20 minute later I sitting on the thunderbowl expelling with supersoaker velocity, broken up by only the occasional "spelunk." How is that healthy?!


The worst part of eating vegetables is the dump, the "carbo-unload." When I get done I take a second or to thank my ride partner and salute him for his battle. After the vegetables come of there is little pieces of vegetable fibers floating around. ......It disturbs me greatly...


The human intestine should be about 30 feet long for an adult of my size. 30 feet in 20 minutes! Thats astounding! My body is obviously trying to save me by getting it out that fast! Just like vomiting to dispose of too much alcohol in the system. Vegetables are not fit for human consumption!


We are humans! We are at the top of the food chain! Why would even attempt to eat things growing from the dirt where things decompose? Think of the mighty Grizzly Bear. Does it need vegetables? HELL NO!


You don't need fiber, just pressure! Amen.

2 comments:

Tequila Mockingbird said...

wow. i'm glad you are sharing your shit stories with people besides just me and the novice.

ADD-Me said...

Facinating reading, though.