Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Can't a white guy get a break?

How come being a black person is like an exclusive little club? I'm just a poor white guy trying to make my way through life, but can't seem to get an "IN" anywhere. There's no community for whitey's like me and it makes me sad.

I typed into the Yahoo search on the internet machine for "website for black people" and found a delightful page dedicated soul-ly to my dark skinned brothers. http://www.blackplanet.com/ It's pretty sweet in case you didn't know. They have a handy little collection of links titled "Find people interested in," that by the mere click of the mouse control will connect you instantly to people with similar interests such as "smoking weed," "hoes," "ni99az," "gettin money," and "dominoes."

How great is it that the internet machine brings black people together to share some of their great passions in life! But again I felt empty as I could not find a "website for white people." Who am I gonna be "gettin money" with? Who am I gonna be smoking weed with? I love dominos and hoes!

What is a cracka' to do?!

1 comment:

Tequila Mockingbird said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what a great post from some po' white folk!