Thursday, November 15, 2007

Politically Correctness and Santa

In today's news there is an article on how Australian Santa Claus' for a company were advised to say "Ha, Ha, Ha" instead of "Ho, Ho , Ho" because of the offensive slang word for a slut. What is the word coming to?



First they tell Santa's not to be drunk while in front of kids. Now they are worried about offending mothers with the word "Ho"? If I were the Santa and some mom started to wig out because I said the word in front of her and her kid, I would immediately break the toddler over over my knee just like in all star wrestling. It is far better to find your fate busted across my meaty thigh than because raised in a Mr Rogers world of unreality.



Where will the niceness end? Soon I probaby wouldn't even be able to use the expressions "bitch slap" or "cock sucker" in front of little children. Kids need to expand there vocabulary and there would be nothing more precious to me than the thought of my own little kids one day chasing eachother with one hand raised high in the air and screaming at the other "I'm gonna bitch slap you, you little cocksucker!"



Just a little food for thought. Wouldn't mom's want to hve their kids hear it in front of them? It's like drugs or sex. The good parents will supply their kids with clean needles and condoms to keep them safe. You shouldn't let your kids learn about it on the streetwhen you aren't around. Show them your full verbiage, cussing and all! And start them young!


1 comment:

Tequila Mockingbird said...

women should only feel offended by the word ho, if they are a ho. but then, many of them are, so that's why all of the complaints.