Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Proof evolution is not happening in my pants

I just read an interesting article on how humans are evolving into 2 different species. One will be an intelligent, powerful, and universally attractive species, the other will be a hobbit like creature that serves the beautiful ones.

The beautiful race will have women with firmer breasts and men with larger cocks. I personally believe evolution is a load of crap. Can a species really adapt in a way the desire? Do you think the Giraffe really evolved a long neck to eat the higher leaves off trees? If this were so, wouldn't I have already evolved a larger penis? I continually think about it every day, pulling on it in one way or another. Yet there it hangs, same size as ever. Proof that evolution is not happening in my pants.

If evolution were really happening would it really take women 15 minutes on average to orgasm and guys only 2 minutes? If evolution were really happening why do you have your hand in a girls pussy for another 13 mins? Shouldn't I either be ejaculating from those fingers or have evolved a hand between my legs? Again, proof evolution is NOT occuring in my pants. Unless of course carpal tunnel is a sign of evolution.






1 comment:

Tequila Mockingbird said...

is that jism on those jeans?