Thursday, October 25, 2007

Celebrity Adoption

What agency do these celebrities go to that they find these kids, because I want in!!! Its every bit as good as winning the lottery! Just think fame, riches, a hot mom! What more could I ask for?!

Hello Angelina Jolie! Sheryl Crow! I would gladly receive a spongebath from either one of those mommas!

Even Michael Jackson would do now that I'm old enough to fend for myself! (But no baths, just give me the money pops!)

Britney Spears, I would gladly replace either one of your birth children, after all look at K-Fed's wife beater style, those kids dont stand a chance based on his genetic coding. Then you can prance around naked and fill my bottle with booze anytime... Babies out, Landon in!


People say there are no ugly babies? Well check out this mutation. Angelina, what were you thinking??? Return to sender! I would let evolution weed this one out. I've seen better heads come out of a zipper! Is that foam coming from it's mouth?


Celebrity adopts foreign child, not news. Celebrity adopts fully grown man, now that's news!!!

No comments: