Thursday, January 10, 2008

Reminiscing one of my greatest drunken moments

Since I am now 29 (the magic age where women seem to stop aging numerically, just physically based on the lies they tell you), I feel like it's time for my first flashback to one of my greatest life experiences.
*FLASHBACK*

A few years ago when I was in college, me and my friends were out celebrating the last day of class. So in honor of this day I brought some well deserved class to some stupid cunt...

We were all gathered around a table, which I settled my precious Leinie's Honey Weiss upon. Chatting, ogling women, and the typical good times. When one drunk bitch knocked my beer off the table, right in front of me! I was immediately unhappy at my great loss, who wouldn't be?
But that unhappiness quickly turned to outrage when I told the girl she owed me a beer for knocking my full one off. I don't know if she was so stupidly drunk that she didn't think she did it or if she was just trying to be a cheap bitch by saying she didn't do it, but it mattered not to the Drunken Avenger...

I was half in the bag or maybe even further when this occurance brought to me by Fate happened. The DA's fury went from zero-to-eruption in approximately 5 drunken seconds (the time it took to develop my brew's avenging...
I said to my friends at the table with the biligerant bitch the line that occurs before any drunken spectacle, "Watch this..."
I stealthily side sidestepped behind the victim in waiting, positioning her head between me and her friend she was talking to (I didn't know him, which was dangerous and added to the greatness)... Cleared my throat into a giant loogey... and unloaded the phlegm into the back of her head with camel like force. The moment was unleashed!
It was so spectacular of a heave that the wind blew the hair over Spitoonhead's face! The broad was so drunk she never even noticed the loogey in her hair! She just brushed the hair out of her face and continued talking. The friend she was talking to didn't know what the fuck everybody was laughing at, tears rolling from their eyes...

Sometimes my drunken greatness even amazes me.... The End

1 comment:

Tequila Mockingbird said...

ew, i thought you swallowed?

thanks for never spitting my hair.