Monday, January 14, 2008

New Gladiators, New Fetishes

I remember as a kid watching American Gladiators, it was good but I don't remember it being quite as good as it is now.

Back then I got my first fetish with Siren, the deaf female gladiator, it made me wonder the tantalizing noises that deaf lady would make during sex. Let me hear you say "UUUUHHHH!!!!"

Another great thing is now I can find some of the old hotties from AG nude online! 1. Diamond with her artificial breasts that may or may not explode under the pressure of her pecs!

Gold's ass cheeks could crush with a force equal to 20,000 leagues under the sea!But now, take a look at these new girls! Unbelievably hot! I have never so badly wanted to be pugiled in my life! They may not even require steroid or hormone testing!
I have never so badly wanted to be tackled or severely injured by anyone sporting six-pack abs or arms bigger than mine before! Thank you NBC! If only one of them had some kind of handicap like my beloved Siren.Now I just have to wait another decade before finding them nude online...

2 comments:

Tequila Mockingbird said...

dude, i wanted to fuck siren too. now that i think about it, i know i could sneak up on her deaf ass and she wouldnt hear me... mmm

i think i want some punnishment too!!!!

Jeannette E. Spaghetti said...

That 'Diamond' chic with the manly muscular build and fake boobs... well, she just looks weird. Make that really, really weird.